Monday, August 17, 2026

Change parameters of multiple cogo points at once in Civil 3D


In this video I am going to tell you how to increase or decrease the elevation of multiple points at once actually not multiple points all points in the drawing at once so you can see I have so many points inside this drawing so let us say we need to increase the elevation of all of these points by 1 meter so if you see here I have this elevation 28.58 this is 27.7 so let us say we need to increase the elevation of of all of these Point by 1 M so to do that you go to a point and click there then go to data click data then click on change in reference elevation so we need we need to increase the elevation by 1 meter so I type one and press enter so once I press enter you will see the elevation of these points uh increased by 1 M so you will see this the elevation of the points increased by 1 M so in the same manner you can decrease the elevation of all of these points at once so you have to memorize that the data will increase or decrease the elevation of the points not only one point but all points


 

No comments:

Post a Comment